Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for Zarifina

2 posters

Go down

Application for Zarifina Empty Application for Zarifina

Post  Desdmona Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:30 pm

I would like to be considered for guild membership.
Character Info:
Name: Zarifina Level: 11 Arisen Psionicist Profession: Tailor

About Me: Im pretty new to this game. A friend showed it to me. I'm stepping a bit out of my element by playing a pure caster/CC. I usually play a rogue. Right now I'm experimenting with the class, pushing myself to think and play differently. I've got her spec in the middle atm for CC, DPS.
I am confident in saying that my party/raid manners are exemplary. In the past I have made up and led very large scale raids on difficult boss mobs. I have also served as Class Leader in previous games/guilds. I feel comfortable in saying I can be a strong leader or a follower if the situation calls for it.

I have previously played Everquest. I played that game from it's inception past the Planes of Power expansion. Was all well and good till someone killed the Sleeper on my server. I played Hard Core PvP Server, Rallos Zek or Zek as it's known now. There I obtained: Baroness title and my master crafting in Poisons, Fishing, Fletching and Cooking. Guilds there include: Elven Brotherhood, Common Wealth Alliance, Knights Errant and MiM. Raiding Group was The Conclaive.
I played WoW for awhile, but it seemed like too much of a re-run of EQ.
I am still active on Silk Road, I play on Pacific Server, a China Glaive user. I am a merchant there and semi active with the Guild Espada.

I'm a little bit off the beaten path when it comes to gamers. I am not the typical gaming guy.
Cause I'm a woman! ... I know... I know, make your jokes up now fellas.
(she must be <insert crack here>) Hardly true, but guys will be guys. I've heard them all and they don't bother me because smack talk is all in good fun. I just twirl my daggers and look down on your dead body and ask you to say that <insert crack here> comment again. =^.^=
All Jokes Aside
Thank You in advance for your consideration,

Desdmona Delight

Last edited by Desdmona on Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Desdmona
Desdmona
Gibberling Fornicator

Back to top Go down

Application for Zarifina Empty Re: Application for Zarifina

Post  Desdmona Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:11 am

Hey I just met Intensify in game early this morning. Nice guy. He didnt even know me and offered to help me. /Tips her hat to Intensify.
Thanks A Lot for the help!!

Desdmona aka Zarifina

Desdmona
Desdmona
Gibberling Fornicator

Back to top Go down

Post  Nimada Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:18 am

Hey Desdmona, thanks for checking us out and applying. Smile I would love to toss an invite to a fellow female player, but at the moment we only have a few more slots until our guild is at max, so we are only accepting 35+ at the moment. Keep leveling, and if things turn around or you get a bit higher, you'd have a chance to get in. If you could, keep me updated on your progress.
Nimada
Nimada
League Coddler

Back to top Go down

Post  Desdmona Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:07 pm

Thank you for your personal response. I was under the impression that DEMIGODS had a lower lvl feeder guild. It's not a problem. I'll keep having fun and check back with you.

I'm taking a respite from gaming, for about a week. I am traveling to Oklahoma to visit relatives.

Perhaps sometime we can chat sometime in game.

Thanks,

Desdmona
Desdmona
Desdmona
Gibberling Fornicator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down