Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application from Adolen

2 posters

Go down

Application from Adolen Empty Application from Adolen

Post  Adolen Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:17 pm

About My Toon
Name: Adolen
Sex: Male
Race: Xadaganian
Archetype: Scout
Current lvl: 10

About Me
Time Zone: EST (GMT-5)
Typically Online: Weekdays in the evening, weekends vary.
Other MMO experience: WoW (Guild Leader, Crooks and Cons, 40+ members), Conquer Online (Guild Leader, Tranquility, 75+ members), and Rappelz

Comments
I'm pretty new to Allods Online. I found the game on MMORPG.com and started playing a few days ago. I know my character is still low level as of this writing; but, I generally gain levels at a moderate pace with minimal assistance. I do not typically run many alts as I get bored of the early level content very quickly. I try to keep one or maybe two just to experience the variances in game play styles and better understand each class' strengths and weaknesses. I enjoy PvP and look forward to joining in as soon as I can. If guild wide voice chat is available, I do participate but might not talk a lot. I have been GL in a couple successful guilds on other games; so, I understand the dynamics of guild leadership and social dilemmas that may arise, especially in fast growing guilds. I enjoy helping both guild members and non-members alike, when I have the chance. While I would be willing to eventually play a lesser leadership role in the guild if requested to, that is not what I am looking for at this time. I look forward to meeting you all in game.

~Ado

Last edited by Adolen on Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:33 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated current level)
Adolen
Adolen
League Coddler

Back to top Go down

Application from Adolen Empty Re: Application from Adolen

Post  Drboobs Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:16 am

Adolen wrote:About My Toon
Name: Adolen
Race: Xadaganian
Archetype: Scout
Current lvl: 5

About Me
Time Zone: EST (GMT-5)
Typically Online: Weekdays in the evening, weekends vary.
Other MMO experience: WoW (Guild Leader, Crooks and Cons, 40+ members), Conquer Online (Guild Leader, Tranquility, 75+ members), and Rappelz

Comments
I'm pretty new to Allods Online. I found the game on MMORPG.com and started playing a few days ago. I know my character is still low level as of this writing; but, I generally gain levels at a moderate pace with minimal assistance. I do not typically run many alts as I get bored of the early level content very quickly. I try to keep one or maybe two just to experience the variances in game play styles and better understand each class' strengths and weaknesses. I enjoy PvP and look forward to joining in as soon as I can. If guild wide voice chat is available, I do participate but might not talk a lot. I have been GL in a couple successful guilds on other games; so, I understand the dynamics of guild leadership and social dilemmas that may arise, especially in fast growing guilds. I enjoy helping both guild members and non-members alike, when I have the chance. While I would be willing to eventually play a lesser leadership role in the guild if requested to, that is not what I am looking for at this time. I look forward to meeting you all in game.

~Ado

Please wait 1 more day while I look over applications and discuss with an officer. Post on this topic if you're still interested! Thanks!

Drboobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Adolen Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:03 am

Drboobs wrote:Please wait 1 more day while I look over applications and discuss with an officer. Post on this topic if you're still interested! Thanks!
Thank you for the reply. I am still interested in joining.

As an update to my application, I reached level 9 yesterday. I have to go out of town this afternoon, but should be back this evening, I'll hopefully be able to make level 10 tonight without much trouble.

~Ado
Adolen
Adolen
League Coddler

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down