Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for Asdrius

2 posters

Go down

Application for Asdrius Empty Application for Asdrius

Post  Asdrius Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:43 am

Greetings!

Ive read about the interview with your guild and would like to become a member. The reason is quite simple: i have been searching for some time now for a guild that helps its members while providing a good atmosphere.
My char is a lvl 15 male arisen occultist. I play quite frequently but of course it depends on my IRL tasks at hand. I played WoW for a short time and Shaiya for a year. There i created a guild named "Hungarian Guard" for players of my country who have problems with the game do to the language. Before that i was a member of "Vicious Rogues".
I myself am 20 years old and still studying written and verbal media. English is my second language which sometimes gives me problems i must admit.
Smile
I think i have a good sense of humor although i tend to take the game quite seriously sometimes. Especially when it comes to pvp (which i have not yet tried in allods).
I know that english being my second language can be a good reason for not accepting my request. If so, i absolutely understand that. Anyway thanks for reading. Smile

Asdrius
Clueless Nub

Back to top Go down

Application for Asdrius Empty Re: Application for Asdrius

Post  Nimada Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:53 pm

Please let us know if you are still playing and interested in joining us, along with your current level. Thanks.
Nimada
Nimada
League Coddler

Back to top Go down

Application for Asdrius Empty asd

Post  asdaroth Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:28 am

Im afraid i quit the game do to the new patch. It was a great disappointance to me. Im sorry but thank you anyway.

asdaroth

Back to top Go down

Post  Nimada Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:34 am

No problem, I totally understand.
Nimada
Nimada
League Coddler

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content