Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for ShadoX

3 posters

Go down

Application for ShadoX Empty Application for ShadoX

Post  JaY Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:46 pm

Character

Name: ShadoX
Level: 33
Race And Class: Xadaganian Scout

Personal and My Experience

Name: Jay
Time Zone: GMT
Playing Time: Everyday but friday and saturday.

Previous Guilds: Brutal Redemption and Bloodpact
Reason for leaving: Brutal redemption - Not active
Bloodpact - Not very responsive unless your 40 and i did not seat well there.

Personailty: I am someone who likes to have a joke about and have a good time but when it comes down to the point i am ready and willing to push. I am very egre and enjoy being in a group of people who help each other and not just a select few who group together and only help themselves. I tend to be seen as the jokey flirty guy. I am alot like marmite you either love me or you deal with the taste and be happy all the same haha Very Happy. I have a very good look on life such as: For something to go wrong you must first think that it is going to go wrong so think positive and youll never feel unhappy Smile.

Other Games Played: Hmm ill name a few i suppose: Runes of Magic, Company of Heroes(Whole Collection), All Call of Duties, Counter Strike(Whole Collection), ArmA, Modern Warfare 2, Civilization (Whole Collection), Mass Effect 2, Dead Space, Sniper Ghost Warrior, Batman Arkham Asylum, All Command and Conquer Games, Rome (Complete Collcation), Battleforge, WoW, Battlefield (complete Collection), Stronghold (Complete Collection), Planetside, Stalker, F.E.A.R. And many many many more haha. I am some what a Hardcore Gamer.  Application for ShadoX Icon_geek 

Idea of a good guild: In my view a good guild is a guild who help each other no matter their level or abilities. It is always good to have a laugh and a joke but if it comes down to important events and planning that have been set then it is good to know that a guild will all work together and get the job done. I believe in teamwork as a key for a guild and not to all be based of a set few people but for everyone to have their say. I have been in an outside gaming clan for 5 years and i play many other games with them and we are basically family and when we play games we know exactly what each will do and this is the kind of thing oi look for in a guild. I look for dedciation, fun, commitment and teamwork.

Final Words
Thankyou for reading this application and i hope someone could get back to me shortly, thankyou and happy gaming! Smile

JaY

Back to top Go down

Application for ShadoX Empty Re: Application for ShadoX

Post  Drboobs Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:16 am

JaY wrote:  Character

Name: ShadoX
Level: 33
Race And Class: Xadaganian Scout

Personal and My Experience

Name: Jay
Time Zone: GMT
Playing Time: Everyday but friday and saturday.

Previous Guilds: Brutal Redemption and Bloodpact
Reason for leaving: Brutal redemption - Not active
Bloodpact - Not very responsive unless your 40 and i did not seat well there.

Personailty: I am someone who likes to have a joke about and have a good time but when it comes down to the point i am ready and willing to push. I am very egre and enjoy being in a group of people who help each other and not just a select few who group together and only help themselves. I tend to be seen as the jokey flirty guy. I am alot like marmite you either love me or you deal with the taste and be happy all the same haha Very Happy. I have a very good look on life such as: For something to go wrong you must first think that it is going to go wrong so think positive and youll never feel unhappy Smile.

Other Games Played: Hmm ill name a few i suppose: Runes of Magic, Company of Heroes(Whole Collection), All Call of Duties, Counter Strike(Whole Collection), ArmA, Modern Warfare 2, Civilization (Whole Collection), Mass Effect 2, Dead Space, Sniper Ghost Warrior, Batman Arkham Asylum, All Command and Conquer Games, Rome (Complete Collcation), Battleforge, WoW, Battlefield (complete Collection), Stronghold (Complete Collection), Planetside, Stalker, F.E.A.R. And many many many more haha. I am some what a Hardcore Gamer.  Application for ShadoX Icon_geek 

Idea of a good guild: In my view a good guild is a guild who help each other no matter their level or abilities. It is always good to have a laugh and a joke but if it comes down to important events and planning that have been set then it is good to know that a guild will all work together and get the job done. I believe in teamwork as a key for a guild and not to all be based of a set few people but for everyone to have their say. I have been in an outside gaming clan for 5 years and i play many other games with them and we are basically family and when we play games we know exactly what each will do and this is the kind of thing oi look for in a guild. I look for dedciation, fun, commitment and teamwork.

Final Words
Thankyou for reading this application and i hope someone could get back to me shortly, thankyou and happy gaming! Smile

Please wait 1 more day while I look over applications and discuss with an officer. Post on this topic if you're still interested! Thanks!

Drboobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Application for ShadoX Empty hey!

Post  ShadoX Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:45 am

sounds good just let me know when a decision has come to head Smile thanks Application for ShadoX Fresse

ShadoX
Gibberling Fornicator

Back to top Go down

Post  Nimada Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:29 pm

ShadoX, are you going to continue to play despite the new patch?
Nimada
Nimada
League Coddler

Back to top Go down

Application for ShadoX Empty hmm

Post  ShadoX Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:49 am

yes but i may need a little help with leveling etc at some points due to having a crit snipe scout which now does less damage and me tanking is not good so yea sure

ShadoX
Gibberling Fornicator

Back to top Go down

Post  Nimada Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:14 am

Okay, when you get online next, look for me or Cuddlebunnys.
Nimada
Nimada
League Coddler

Back to top Go down

Application for ShadoX Empty :)

Post  ShadoX Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:15 am

will do thanks bud Smile

ShadoX
Gibberling Fornicator

Back to top Go down

Post  Nimada Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:17 am

For future reference, I am a chick. Smile
Nimada
Nimada
League Coddler

Back to top Go down

Application for ShadoX Empty .

Post  ShadoX Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:39 am

haha kk and dw i call all bud half the time ;D XD

ShadoX
Gibberling Fornicator

Back to top Go down

Post  Nimada Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:41 am

Noted, lol.
Nimada
Nimada
League Coddler

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadoX Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:42 am

gdgd haha and also i am very random soo dont expect something which you would expect haha XD

ShadoX
Gibberling Fornicator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down