Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First ever DUAL app for Cootch and Gyno

2 posters

Go down

First ever DUAL app for Cootch and Gyno  Empty First ever DUAL app for Cootch and Gyno

Post  szvitch Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:01 pm

Game Characters
Cootchtickler lvl 23 Orc Brute (Booty)
Thegyno lvl 23 Arisen Heretic ( szvitch )

The reason for the Dual App is , and with good intent, that we are college roommates and almost never play without the other being online. That is if one of us feels the need to smack the other with evil grievance, " oh hey man I farmed 200 gold today and found epics for my whatever. Ohhhhh by the wayyyy, how was work.. HA !". With a list of games we either finished or nearly completed, WoW, Guild Wars, CoH/CoV, Warhammer, Aion, Champions Online (just to name a few) under our belt you can tell we play all the time and are no strangers to the MMO world. Shoot, we even played Toon Town for a while. XD oh yes, we DESTROYED 6 year olds on leader boards. Probably had something to do with bedtimes and story-telling.. any way. We felt it was necessary to apply at the same time since well, we have gamer twin syndrome. We share a plethora of knowledge for games and agree that to get the best out of a game you need a guild, super group, or a freaking evil Séance to know what the fak your doing. We offer odd enough humor, competitiveness, and a thirst of getting better at any game. And Ventrilo/Teamspeak has always been a priority. PvP slash 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 slash guild chat never works out..
Social interaction in-game has always been very important to us, and after asking around in game as well as doing a little forum trolling we think Demigods is the guild that most fits with our play style. We are all about supreme teamwork, running end game instances and are both huge on PvE and PvP. As of right now we are both fairly new to the Allods vers but having played less than a week and already lvls 23 I would say we are doing ok. Leveling fast is what we do but we are never too preoccupied to take a break and help others out. Overall we think we could contribute a lot to the guild and hope to hear from you soon. Thanks for the consideration yo!

Cootch and Gyno (( Aka Booty and szvitch ))

P.s Although we play in the same room, we can send you two separate threads if neccecary. just let us know.

szvitch
Clueless Nub

Back to top Go down

First ever DUAL app for Cootch and Gyno  Empty Re: First ever DUAL app for Cootch and Gyno

Post  Nimada Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:39 am

Hey guys, welcome to the forums. It sounds like you guys have been leveling quite fast. That is definitely something we look for. Having said that, we are almost maxed on members right now, so we have to be very selective to fill the last slots. We have been looking for 35+ but I would venture to say that with your speed and the fact that you guys come together, if you guys were about 30, we could pick you up. Just give me an update on your levels when you can. Thanks.
Nimada
Nimada
League Coddler

Back to top Go down