Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to Join the Demigods Guild

Go down

Want to Join the Demigods Guild Empty Want to Join the Demigods Guild

Post  Sillverf Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:12 pm

Hi! I am Sillverfox - character is Arisen Savant - Summoner - Level 9
Shannarah - Arisen Shammon - level 5

I was an avid player of WoW for the last 3 years. Was wanting something new for a change. Just started Allods about a week ago and enjoy it very much...

I have always been very faithful to the guild and loyal to all members of the guild. I help out wherever help is needed. I accidently got into a "raid" this afternoon with a few of the Demeigods players (did not know what I was doing and could not get out of the place I was in...an invite was made and I accepted). The level 40 who led the group was very kind and very helpful. I am sorry I do not remember his name, but I was most appreciative of his help and understanding that I was a newbee Embarassed

I know I am at a very low level at this point, but I play every day and am persistant in my playing.

Thanks for the opportunity to possibly join such an awesome group of players. Hope to hear from you soon!

If you need more information, please let me know. Cool

Sillverfox
Beckie Rowland
Ohio, USA

Sillverf

Back to top Go down

Want to Join the Demigods Guild Empty Re: Want to Join the Demigods Guild

Post  Nimada Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:23 am

Hey Silver, I'm glad some of our guys could help you out. Unfortunately, your level is pretty low at the moment. If you do play everyday, then feel free to leave me updates on your level so that we can track your progress and I can let you know if we have more openings.
Nimada
Nimada
League Coddler

Back to top Go down