Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi there

Go down

Hi there Empty Hi there

Post  Meduso Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:27 pm

Name=Jack
Age=22

Hi my naem is jack i am a serious gamer looking for a guild that like to help other people, ive played a lot of games in the past and i will name a few, eq1,2, never winter nights, age of conan, battle of immortals, and now Allods ive been 2nd in command of a lot of major guilds of past games and i am intrested in joining i am currently a level 15 mage and i play everyday for about 10-15 hours a day i work gravyard shift so im polaying during the day a lot, just looking for a guild that will help me out on stuff i have questions about, stuff i cant do on my own, and just people to talk to and hang out with, im looking for a guild with Teamspeak, Or Ventrilo becasue a community is way better off with one then without one so please get back to me which ever is easier i foudn this site becasue of the link on the site so please get back to me here or you can contact me via email at jackjayde@gmail.com Thanks for your time and i hope you have a great day and happy hunting.

P.s. I have played all the games with a good friend of mine so if possible and i am accepted i will also have him apply and we shall join forces with you guys and defeat the enemy.

Thanks,
Jack AkA Meduso

Meduso

Back to top Go down

Hi there Empty Re: Hi there

Post  Nimada Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:46 pm

Meduso, I'm checking to see if you are still interested in joining and active in the game. If so, please give us an update of your character's level. Thanks.
Nimada
Nimada
League Coddler

Back to top Go down

Hi there Empty yes i am

Post  Meduso Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:56 am

YES I AM STILL ACTIVE AND STILL PLAY I AM CURENTLY LEVEL 13, BUT STILL CONCERNED IF THE GUILD HAS A TEAMSPEAK OR A VENTRILO...

Meduso

Back to top Go down

Post  Nimada Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:12 am

What happened to your mage? When you applied, it was 15. Sad I was hoping you would be higher now. We actually only have a few slots left and we are being picky and saving those for 35+.
Nimada
Nimada
League Coddler

Back to top Go down

Hi there Empty hi there

Post  Meduso Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:01 am

well yea i was doing some looking around and stuff and realised i messed up my build so i re rolled last night when i posted i think or 2 nights ago, but not am on the right track if your saving them for some 35 plus skip me lol i wont be there for a while becasue i dont see any power leveling in this game he he

Meduso

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum