Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mangrease app

3 posters

Go down

Mangrease app Empty Mangrease app

Post  Mangrease Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:26 pm

Hey guys I have been playing Allods now for about a month. My main character is a lvl 23 orc warrior. I started playing this game with a close friend who recently quit playing.

I am 29 years old married. I live on the east coast in SC.

I have a lot of gaming experience I can bring to the table. Ive been playing mmo's since the days of the original muds up to DAOC EQ and of course WOW. I played wow for about 5 years until i got burnt out with the game. I was in a top 5 guild who cleared out all instances available to us at the time. I was raid leader as well as our tank. I played a warrior as well in WOW.

I'm a fairly laid back guy, i have a dirty sense of humor and i rather enjoy playing with a large group of ppl that i can befriend. Its what makes me play mmo's is the family that you become a part of.

I play daily but i am having a hard time leveling now that im 23 but otherwise i plan to take my warrior all the way to 40.

I'd love to join you guys and if theres anything more you would like to know i'd be happy to oblige.

Sincerely,

Mangrease

Mangrease
Clueless Nub

Back to top Go down

Mangrease app Empty Re: Mangrease app

Post  Drboobs Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:16 am

Mangrease wrote:Hey guys I have been playing Allods now for about a month. My main character is a lvl 23 orc warrior. I started playing this game with a close friend who recently quit playing.

I am 29 years old married. I live on the east coast in SC.

I have a lot of gaming experience I can bring to the table. Ive been playing mmo's since the days of the original muds up to DAOC EQ and of course WOW. I played wow for about 5 years until i got burnt out with the game. I was in a top 5 guild who cleared out all instances available to us at the time. I was raid leader as well as our tank. I played a warrior as well in WOW.

I'm a fairly laid back guy, i have a dirty sense of humor and i rather enjoy playing with a large group of ppl that i can befriend. Its what makes me play mmo's is the family that you become a part of.

I play daily but i am having a hard time leveling now that im 23 but otherwise i plan to take my warrior all the way to 40.

I'd love to join you guys and if theres anything more you would like to know i'd be happy to oblige.

Sincerely,

Mangrease

Please wait 1 more day while I look over applications and discuss with an officer. Post on this topic if you're still interested! Thanks!

Drboobs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mangreas Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:35 am

sounds great, of course im still interested. I'm not in a rush i'll just keep checking the forums.

Mangreas

Back to top Go down

Post  Nimada Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:23 pm

Hey Mangrease, please let me know if you are still interested and when you might be online next.
Nimada
Nimada
League Coddler

Back to top Go down

Post  mangreas Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:43 pm

i am very interested, i was just on a short holiday to the beach with the wife for last 4 days. I just returned and will possibly be on tonight, or for sure tomorrow.

i always keep this forum refreshed.

thank you for your response

jason

mangreas

Back to top Go down

Post  Nimada Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:54 pm

No problem. Just look for me online.
Nimada
Nimada
League Coddler

Back to top Go down